Our birthday packages incorporate just the right amount of education with pet-centerd fun, making it a great place for your animal-loving youngster to celebrate a birthday. Parties include a shelter-related game or craft project for shelter pets, a short presentation from shelter staff, and plenty of time to interact with some of our adoptable pets. All parties are held at our 190 Pleasant Street building in Brunswick, and all proceeds from parties benefit our animals.
CHOOSE YOUR PARTY PACKAGE
Party Animal: $200
- Use of our large space at 190 Pleasant Street
- Decorations (streamers, birthday banner), plates, napkins, utensils, cups, (families may want to bring additional decorations, such as helium balloons, but please do not bring noise-makers since some of our animals will be in the room.)
- Craft project for the shelter animals OR a game
- Educational presentation by shelter staff
- Meet and greet with adoptable animals
- Framed Certificate of Appreciation for the birthday girl or boy
Big Dog: $250
- All that’s included with the Party Animal package, PLUS:
- “Coastie” attends the party (our official shelter mascot)
- Goodie bags for party guests
- Picture taken with Coastie
Both birthday party options allow for 12 children. You can invite up to 20 children for an additional charge of $10 per child. Unlimited adults are welcome. Children ages 5-7 must have an accompanying adult present.
BOOKING YOUR PARTY
Birthday parties can be held on Saturdays or Sundays from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m., with time to set up from 1:30- 2:00 p.m. and cleanup from 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. Space fills up quickly, so book early! Your spot will be guaranteed with a non-refundable $50 deposit. Please book at least three weeks in advance. To reserve the space, please call 207-449-1366 or email email@example.com. You can also fill out our birthday party registration form and we will follow-up with you directly.
All parties include 20-30 minutes for cake, food, and beverages provided by the parent or guardian. Food can also be delivered.
Please feel free to bring presents, but we’ll be so busy, the birthday boy or girl won’t have time to open them. Some children opt to collect toys, food, and supplies for our animals in lieu of gifts.
For more information, please call Kadie Yahn at 207-449-1366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to celebrating with you!