CAT NAPS & DOGGIE DREAMS
Eight People Will Sleep in the Shelter… Learn How You Can Help!
Attention all animal lovers! Are you ready for an amazing event that will melt your heart and help our furry friends in need?
Midcoast Humane is proud to present Cat Naps & Doggie Dreams! On the evening of Friday, August 4th, eight compassionate individuals will spend the night inside the shelter with an adorable, adoptable animal. Throughout the night, participants will enjoy heartwarming moments, as they provide comfort to homeless animals, all to raise awareness and funds for our shelter’s important work.
Each participant has created a personalized page, and is asking their friends, family and community members to donate to help them reach their fundraising goal.
You can help by visiting this page and donating to support the event or the participant of your choice!
- Lisa Belanger Shelter Volunteer Support Lisa!
- Stephanie Grindley News Anchor, CBS13 Support Stephanie!
- Jill Hibyan Board Member, Foster Parent & Adopter Support Jill!
- Kristen McAuley Board Member and Adopter Support Kristen!
- Ashlee McLaughlin Influencer and Adopter Support Ashlee!
- Andrea Shaw Adventures of Columbo Founder Support Andrea!
- Evan Weston Former Board Member & Adopter Support Evan!
- Nicole White Artist and Supporter Support Nicole!
The event will be covered by our animal-loving friends at WGME, ensuring that the community learns about our shelter’s mission and the incredible animals in need of loving homes.
By joining us for “Cat Naps & Doggie Dreams,” you’ll be supporting Midcoast Humane’s efforts to provide care, love, and second chances to animals in our community. Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to make a difference!
Follow the event on social media and spread the word to your friends and family!